Divorce & Family Law
Divorce can be an extremely emotional and trying time. The are many things that need to be resolved in order to for you to begin a new chapter in your life. Here are many of the frequently asked questions as you contemplate beginning the divorce process:
- What happens to the kids?
- How do we create a plan to parent together?
- Am I entitled to, or do I have to pay child support? And if so, how much?
- Alimony. Who gets it? How much? And for how long?
- What assets am I entitled to receive, and what debts am I obligated to pay, from the dissolution of my marriage?
- Attorneys' fees! How does that work?
- How do I get divorced?
From the development of a visitation plan between you and you ex-spouse-to-be, to the finalization of your property settlements and all of your paperwork, the process of initializing and completing all of these very important things requires the shepherding of an experienced legal professional to provide insight into the court process and the expectations you will need to have to be successful throughout this time. I am that attorney for you!
Additionally, my office is very experienced in many of the other types of cases that fall under the family law category such as:
- Modifications of child custody, child visitation, child support, alimony (spousal support), etc.
- Enforcement of Court Orders
- Domestic Violence Temporary Restraining Orders
- Termination of Parental Rights/Adoptions
Learn more about your rights: Schedule your free consulatation today